Friday 14 January 2011

The confession

i like my life
i love my job
i love my family
life works our for me
i love God
God loves me :D
im a happy person
im a peaceful person
i enjoy people
i eat the right kind of food
i read the right kind of thoughts
i speak the right kind of words
inside the sun is shining everyday
i find solutions to problems
i find answer to quetions
i find what im looking for
dooer open to me
my mind is healthy
my emotion are stable
im happy with the way i look
im changing the areas that need changing
im growing stronger everyday
im walking with God
God is walking with me
im a prayerful person
i enjoy praying
i love the bible
i love my church
i love God's word
i love God's people
i love worshiping God
i love serving God
im a creative person
im a fit person
im looking foward to tomorrow
im glad about my past
all things are working together for good in my life!!
amen amen amen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment